Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report an Animal Problem

  1. Emergencies

    If this is an emergency, please call the Lake County Animal Care and Control Office at 707-263-0278.

    If in the City of Clearlake, call the Police Department at 707-994-8251.

  2. Have You Spoken with the Animal Owners About the Problem?
  3. Note: Please consider leaving your first name and a phone number at the very least so the officer can contact you if they need assistance. Although anonymous complaints will be looked into, we are not always able to offer the assistance needed.

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.