Certificate Amendment

If there is incorrect or missing information on your child's birth certificate, you may make a request for an amendment. The Office of Vital Statistics can assist in preparing or requesting amendments to birth certificates for all years of birth.

Forms & Instructions

Not sure which form you need? Call the Office of Vital Statistics at 707-263-1090 for more information.